The product is made of high quality polystyrene (PS) in class 100,000 clean room. Novel aspiration area design can fit most of the pipettors on the market. Mainly used for accurate measure or transfer for certain volume liquid and is widely applied in the field of cell culture, bacteriology, clinical research, etc..
- Available in five capacity: 1.0ml, 2.0ml, 5.0ml, 10.0ml, 25.0ml. Graduations are calibrated within ±2%.
- 1.0ml, 2.0ml, 5.0ml, 10ml pipettes are shaped by stretching method.
- 25.0ml pipettes tips are welded to the tube by ultrasonic wave.
- Different colors correspond to different specification, easy to distinguish.
- Maximally reduce the liquid adhesion to the tube inner wall and thus improve the sampling accuracy.
- Excellent double-side graduation design ideally meet with the demand for liquid adding or reducing.
- Clear and simple graduation, as well as the negative one for extra volume, makes the liquid drawing and reading easier.
- All serological pipettes are assembled with high quality filters.
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
- Individual paper-plastic pack and available with non-pyrogenic and DNase/RNase-free.
||Serological Pipette . Individual Package . Sterilized . 1ml
||Serological Pipette . Individual Package . Sterilized . 2ml
||Serological Pipette . Individual Package . Sterilized . 5ml
||Serological Pipette . Individual Package . Sterilized . 10ml
||Serological Pipette . Individual Package . Sterilized . 25ml